AID to Launch Private Label Premium Efficient Motor Line July 1
Building on the private label Torque Master motors, AID is excited to announce it will launch a new line of premium efficient motors July 1.
“Not all motors are created equal, and it’s why our team of motor consultants has searched the world to identify our private label Torque Master Premium Efficient 3-phase a/c motor line,” said Russell Claybrook, CEO of AID. “We’re not just selling a motor. We’re selling a solution.”
Factors such as amperage, heat tolerance, required torque, duty cycle and durability are all critical factors in determining products that will withstand the pressure and strain of production. Company executives worked to identify a motor line that provided cost efficiency and optimal performance through features including:
- 180 frames have captured bearings on DE only (140 frames not captured)
- 210 frame and up captured bearings DE & ODE.
- 2300V Insulation Wire
- 3 year warranty
- 40° C ambient continuous duty
- Class 1 Division 2, Group A,B,C & D CSA Certified
- CSA + C + US Certification
- Dual drilled feet per industry standards (Large frame has smaller frame holes)
- F1/F2 field modifiable
- Inverter Duty (20:1 variable torque; 10:1 constant torque) Meeting MG1 Part 31
- IP55 Protection standard
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Meets or exceeds NEMA Premium Efficiency Requirements, CSA Certified
- Metal tight lip seal on both ends
- Nameplated 208-230/460 volt (1-200HP)
- Nameplated 460 volt (250-600HP)
- NEMA Design B performance
- Temp Code T3 (200°C)
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation for all windings
- C-Flange field conversion kits stocked thru 440 frames.
- Stocking C-face 1800 rpm motors thru 30HP.
- 15 Service Factor @ 60 hertz; 1.0 Service Factor @ 50 hertz
- Brass Breathers and Drains on 250T Frames and above
- Cast iron stator end bells and conduit box
- Class F insulation system, class B rise at full load
- Corrosion resistant paint (Sky Blue RAL # “pending”)
- Dual voltage ratings suitable for part wind start on lower voltage
- Lifting eyes on 180T frame and above
- Nameplated 50/60 hertz (1.0 Service factor @ 50hz for same HP)
- Stainless steel nameplate and zinc plated hardware
- Regreasable open bearings 254T frame and above
- Sealed bearings thru 215T frame
For more information about the Torque Master line, click here.